01 February 2008

Adventures

Today I am with Josie "Orville" Young. ^_^
Alida is playing in a bouncer that makes noise. It is Josies moms babys bouncer, but for now Careena is sleeping. Josies brothers keep mistaking Alida for Careena and then asking "whos baby is that". I'm at Josies house because our plumming went out. It was disgusting. The shower is now full of yellow liquid.
It's Lanas birthday and Josie and I are going to go suprise her by picking her up after work and bringing her out to dinner. Some day maybe she will get a car and come take us out for our birthday but until then.....Lana is now 25 years old. You would never guess it though. She's so much fun to be around ^_^
Josie let me come to her house and do laundry and take a shower. It's probably a good thing that I did laundry here because Alida needed clean clothes... ALL of the drains at mom and Dad's house are backed up!!! ALL OF THEM!!! and the one clean outfit I did have for Alida that she was in when we got here... well, let's just say that we had a diaper malfunction and it's no longer clean. ewww....
Josie and I are now getting ready to leave for Provo! ^_^
I'll post pictures soon :)

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!