19 June 2012

Crazy June

June is one of those months that, if you're anything like me, it seems like there's not enough time to take a deep breath, let alone get everything done! This year has been no exception, with the added bonus that now I do everything with a toddler AND an infant. Fun fun. Everything takes twice as much time now... not that I'm complaining. I love my girls! Here is just a snippet of what I've gotten to do SO FAR this month: We got Anthony registered for school at SLCC in the Automotive and Related Technologies major. This includes applying for financial aid and figuring out how we're going to make his school schedule work with his work schedule. June 3rd was "Little Valley's" blessing followed by a luncheon at our house after church. June 7th was Michelle's 30th birthday. June 9th we threw a surprise party for her. June 13th was Mom's 50th birthday. June 16th we threw a surprise party for her. Every Friday so far has been a "field trip Friday" where we go with my kids and Michelle's kids somewhere fun. I've been to the Gateway more times than I can count. I hope to start going to the gym in the evenings on most days, but I also hope to start having outings with the kids and Anthony. I would like to be able to go on bike rides, hikes and other such outings with them. I know it seems ridiculous that we don't already do those things... but like I said, it seems like there's never enough hours in the day. Now it will have to be something that we schedule, if we ever want to do it. June 28th is going to be Richard's 25th birthday and I am on the watch for dairy-free creamcheese so we can make him what he wants for his birthday... a dairy-free cherry cheesecake. Yum. All of this combined with fitting in the normal day-to-day activities of life. June is one of those months. I love summer!!!

2 comments:

Another Alicia said...

I have found soy cream cheese at a whole foods store to make a vegan cheese ball before. I'm not sure what stores there are near you that fit that description, but I hope this helps.

The Hunters said...

That does help! Thank you!!! :)

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!