17 February 2012

February 18th

I know I am posting this a day early... But a day early depends on where you are!!!

To my wonderful hubby, Anthony, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!  It has been 6 years of adventure, joy and love with my best friend.  I love you so much!  You are such a wonderful husband to me and father to our daughter(s).  I made the best decision of my life the day I said yes to you.

To my Jessica D.S.T.A. Furby living in Japan A.C.T.G.W... Who, judging by the name, is still currently living in Japan (hense the reference to time differences)... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I hope your day is SUPER FANTASTIC FUN!  I loveses you and misses you and can't hardly wait for you guys to come back state-side and then come see me and my honey and FINALLY meet my girls!!!

PARTIES ALL AROUND!!!  *throws confetti*

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!