01 May 2012

Perfection?

Today is one of those days that I would categorize as very nearly perfect.  It's not that nothing went wrong today or that everything we did would be considered desirable... On the contrary.  I took care of most of the laundry, cleaned alida's room (which badly needed it) and we had to run several errands, including a doctor appointment for the baby and a breastfeeding counseling appointment for me, all of which, I had to wake up early for.
All of that, however, pales in comparison to what I am doing right now.  Anthony and I eventually got tired of the days activities and we decided to change our evening.  We got the girls ready, strapped the baby to my front in the baby carrier, sat Alida in the bike trailer and then rode to Liberty Park where we are currently playing.  It was NOT an easy ride, especially considering I was transporting both girls with my bike, but the ride was so invigorating and refreshing and the weather is so perfect that the 55 extra pounds didn't matter.
It's nights like this that stay in my memory when we've moved and make me miss where we were.  It's nights like this that I hope I never forget.

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!