10 May 2012

TAAA DAAA!!!

It's times like this when I regret getting rid of Facebook... but I digress. I've decided that I'm ok with sharing the baby's photos now. I don't really know why I wasn't before. Mostly, I think it was Anthony not wanting "too much information shared unnecessarily"... and I wasn't going to argue. Now, however, I've come to a point where I'm ok with her photos being posted. So, without further ado, Introducing: VALETTA PEARL HUNTER
I love my kids! (all 3 of them. ^_^ )

3 comments:

Another Alicia said...

Finally! I've been checking everyday for some pictures. She is adorable!! Our family misses your family. I wished we lived closer.

Kabuski said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

The Hunters said...

Thanks Sabrina! You're sweet. :)

Thanks Alicia! I miss your family too. I miss hanging out with you guys.

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!