14 July 2008

Awareness

Ok, so first of all, I am well aware of how long it's been since my last post. The past several weeks, it's been REALLY hard to get a reliable internet connection. It just hasn't been working properly.
Any time I do get a connection, I only have it for a few minutes and that's not nearly long enough to do anything of consequence.
Additionally, I've been kind of lazy and haven't yet emptied the many pictures I've taken onto the compy, which means that as of this moment, I don't have any new pictures to post.
I will, however, have pictures to post soon.
Also, as of right now, it is officially July 14th, which means it is OFFICIALLY Alida's 1st birthday!!!
You can bet I'm going to have some first birthday pictures soon!
For now, it's 1:26am and I'm going to go to sleep now. I am tired of fighting this connection.
Goodnight all!

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!