26 July 2008

A family Hike

Recently, Anthony, Alida and I went on a hike up
Payson Canyon to a little place called The Grotto.
It was Alida's First hike with Mommy and Daddy!She didn't quite know what to think about the
waterfall... but seemed to like the noise

but still couldn't figure out where the water was coming from
or why we wouldn't let her go play in it.
(it was ice cold!)

but she wouldn't believe us... so we had to show her for herself.

I think she enjoyed the day! ^_^

And so did we!

1 comment:

Diane said...

I love seeing pictures of daddy's with their babies! The second pic is just adorable, the expression on Alida's face! So cute!

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!