11 September 2008

Am I nuts?

Today, Alida was eating her lunch in the high chair and after she had eaten her lunch, we gave her an Oreo to munch on. This resulted in a chocolatey mess all over our little mess-maker!
We had errands to run and needed to clean her up quickly with as little screaming as possible, so we decided to clean her off in a fun way. (well, I thought it was fun and I didn't hear Alida complaining!)

A SINK BATH!!!!


Like I said, I didn't hear Alida complaining ^_^

I had been using the sprayer to wash her hair and rinse off soap,
so I kept the water running slowly in the other side of the sink.
Alida always tries to catch and drink the water coming from the tap...
... And I don't know if she actually got any, but every once in a while,
she would stop trying to catch the water and instead,
would suck on her hand.

I had fun giving her the sink bath and it was a nice break from the normal
tub bath and, call me crazy, but I honestly think this way is WAY easier than
putting her in the tub. (sometimes!)

1 comment:

Amy Hunter said...

What a cutie girl! I love her little rolls!

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!