19 September 2008

Our Videos

Anthony and I have created a You Tube account.
Our user name is peculiarandproud.
You can see our first video by following this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAkgIH1NQFI

I would post it here, but it is taking too long to upload it.
^_^
If you have a You Tube account, feel free to add us as a friend, comment, rate the vid, and even subscribe to our channel. I know there's not much right now, but we'll be adding more videos soon and if you subscribe to our channel, you'll be able to get updates for when we do add more!
ENJOY!

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!