18 September 2008

A new blog

Ok, so I have created another blog. This one has an explanation for the first post.
Go take a look. It is a "blog-if-you're-interested" blog. Nothing related to our family or anything, but I thought it was a good idea, even if no one else does. ^_^
The blog address is: pushitwithme.blogspot.com (FYI: for those with a potty mind, that's Push It With Me...) have a look and if anyone is interested in becoming a contributor to that blog, email me at sharianne84@hotmail.com ^_^

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!