11 September 2008

Construction as usual

So, upon moving into our apartment, there was construction right in front of the apartment.
They were working on those roads for the first couple of weeks we lived here. During the construction, they had to take down the fence on our side of the yard... here it is, 2 months later, and they still haven't put the fence back up. Then, yesterday, they started doing construction AGAIN right in front of our apartment. It's loud and it shakes the walls.
Alida gets a kick out of all the machinery though. She points and smiles and squeels. She does the same thing with passing cars. It's the funniest thing to watch!
So, while Anthony and I are getting sick of the construction and not having a complete fence, Alida gets a kick out of it when we take her outside to play!

LA LA LA LA laughter LA LA LA LA lullaby LA LA LA LA lollypop LA LA LA LA lights in the sky...
LA LA LA LA LINOLEUM!!! L is such a lovely letter for words like licorice....

Sorry, Alida, Anthony and I are watching Sesame Street. It's an alphabet special that we checked out from the library. Alida likes it and Anthony and I are glad to have a break from The Muppet Show!!! ^_^

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!