12 December 2011

Christmas Fun

Energy, oh how I miss you.
I decided about a week ago that, with my "cravings" for exercise, instead of wishing for things I don't have or can't do (thank you weather...), it was pointed out that I have a Wii fit, and though I can't do every activity on it, there are still quite a few that I can easily do and get a fairly decent workout.  Alida gets a kick out of it too.  (I guess it's funny watching mommy and her big belly pretend to hula hoop or fly like a chicken.)  The baby seems to like it when I move too.  She is more active when I am active (and understandably so). 
Now, however, I am facing a new obstacle.  This week has brought with it feelings of an oncoming cold, massive indigestion and several head aches.  It has made it hard to WANT to get up and get the Wii fit out.  I spent most of yesterday on the couch.  Today hasn't gotten much better.
I sure hope this clears up soon.

Christmas is coming up fast for our family.  Between trying to do ANY Christmas shopping and trying to keep anything we DO get hidden, it has become a HUGE hassle. 
Alida actually sat on Santa's lap this year!  We've tried to get her to do that for the past couple of years!  Finally, SUCCESS!  Anthony even got a picture of her with Santa AND she had a smile on her pretty little face!  (I'll post it when he gets it to me.)

We hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas season so far.
Love,
The Hunters

1 comment:

Dana and Greg said...

Ahh, this is so exciting. I've only used the Wii once, but I liked it. It was for bowling. I never did well with workouts on TV, so I think that is AWESOME you're doing it. Miss you!

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!