31 December 2011

Happy New Year (almost)

Well, a new year is almost upon us. Tonight's festivities promise to be just as exhausting as they will be fun.
We have spent today cleaning our house as much as possible (while freezing! It's cold here.) And that leads me to finally set a new year's resolution.  I haven't set any as of yet because of the impracticality of them.  We have goals for the year, sure, but I couldn't think of any bad habits that I feel the need to resolve... Until now!
My new year's resolution is: to try to keep my house (particularly my bedroom) cleaner than I have been.
What about you?  Do you have any new year resolutions? What about goals that you'd like to accomplish in the coming year?
Well, whatever your endeavors, I wish you luck and good fortune in everything you do.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Love,
The Hunter Family

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!