07 December 2011

What's in a name?

Now that the news is out that we're expecting a girl, the most commonly asked question we get is "what are you naming her?".  Short answer: we don't know.
To avoid telling people we don't know anymore, we've decided that, until she is born and has an official name, we will be calling her "Lamasu" (pronounced "Llama-Sue").  (For the reference, please refer to Star Wars: Episode 2).
We know this won't please those that really want to know what names we're considering, but, oh well.
Rest assured, we ARE thinking about names.  We just choose not to share them right now.
Love,
The Hunters

2 comments:

Furnacewhelp said...

Poor kid.

http://gatherer.wizards.com/pages/card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=89051

The Hunters said...

It's no worse than "Stormageddon: Dark Lord of All". It's just more obscure. :)

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!