19 December 2011

That's how it goes.

Well, as much as I'd like to have gone without getting sick this year, it was apparently unavoidable.
I wish I'd had some warning that I was getting sick.  Unfortunately, it decided to hit me like a bomb in my sleep last night.  I woke up at 6 something and just felt horrible.  I couldn't sleep soundly.  I couldn't even lie down without getting dizzy.  The only comfort I found was on the couch.
Alida has been sick too. Yesterday and today started with her having a fever.  Perhaps going to see the lights at Temple Square last night wasn't the greatest plan.  I hope Alida's cousins (whom were with us last night) didn't end up sick.
As it happens, Uncle Brian is now getting sick.  I hope it doesn't last too long for him.
Anthony is fine (so far) and let's hope it stays that way.
Other than that, there is nothing much to say.  We are all really excited for Christmas this week.  Especially Alida.   We look forward to spending more time with family and seeing more friends over this week.
Love,
The Hunters

No comments:

A note to readers

I haven't been updating as often as I'd like to be. I find that I just don't take the time to do it.
I will try to be better but no guarantees.
Keep watching for fun photos and videos (and if I can't post videos here, links to them).
We love sharing our lives with you!